We like our coffees, we like our technology, we like our food fast and easy, we like our socialising and the list goes on. Add to this our commute, our long working hours, our lack of sleep, our family commitments and responsibilities and we have a recipe for a chronically stressed state. You think you are doing everything right, you are exercising, you are eating well but yet you are not seeing results.
If you find you're having trouble sleeping, have a short fuse, your libido has gone, you're gaining weight, you're feeling more down than usual then we can help. Sometimes you do not feel quite right in yourself but you don't feel unwell enough to go to your GP this is when you should come and see Dr Bains. Your drive and vitality will increase and your energy levels will rise.
+ What does the consultation with our Doctors include?
- up to 70 minutes consultation
- Lab interpretation where relevant
- Bespoke management plan to get the best outcome possible
- Option to convert to a more comprehensive consult if necessary
- Tests are not compulsory. Should the doctor suggest a test, they are at an extra cost depending on what is required and lab charges.
- If you feel you have other, more complicated factors such as hormonal imbalance, we suggest booking in for the detailed Comprehensive Medical Consultation.
- This is generally done 3-4 months after the initial consultation to reassess management and adjust where necessary.
- Thereafter, we recommend a follow up on month 9 and yearly after that.