Adrenal Fatigue Treatment in London
The adrenal glands produce hormones which are responsible for the fight or flight response; very useful if you are faced with a tiger but constant release of small quantities of the stress hormone over long periods of time gives rise to adrenal fatigue. It commonly manifests as continually decreasing ability to cope, where you are tired for no reason, you are feeling run down or overwhelmed, have difficulty bouncing back from illnesses and crave salty and sweet snacks. Many people may find they have a low blood pressure, for which they are applauded, when you should really be questioning why you have this low blood pressure, as this can be a symptom of adrenal fatigue.
Most people go through life simply coping or living sub-optimally and some people may have incidences which push them over the edge, for example, an emotional stress, such as death of a loved one or divorce, or a physical stress, such as, major surgery, an accident or child birth. In some people these are triggering events as well.
Our doctor will work with you to find ways of managing your symptoms and find long-term solutions.
What does a consultation with our Doctors include?
- up to 70 minutes consultation
- Lab interpretation where relevant
- Bespoke management plan to get the best outcome possible
- Option to convert to a more comprehensive consult if necessary
- Tests are not compulsory, should the doctor suggest a test, they are at an extra cost depending on what is required and lab charges.
- If you feel you have other, more complicated factors such as hormonal imbalance, we suggest booking in for the detailed Comprehensive Consultation
- This is generally done 3-4 months after the initial consultation to reassess management and adjust where necessary.
- Thereafter, we recommend a follow up on month 9 and yearly after that.
Please see this page for further details on our 2 consultation options, costs and our ethos
Any Questions? Contact us here quickly: