Stress Relief in London
Fact: Our lifestyle today is rushed, stressed, constant, full of stimulation and nutritionally depleted.
We like our coffees, we like our technology, we like our food fast and easy, we like our socialising and the list goes on. Add to this our commute, our long working hours, our lack of sleep, our family commitments and responsibilities and we have a recipe for a chronically stressed state. You think you are doing everything right, you are exercising, you are eating well but yet you are not seeing results.
If you find you're having trouble sleeping, have a short fuse, your libido has gone, you're gaining weight, you're feeling more down than usual then we can help. Sometimes you do not feel quite right in yourself but you don't feel unwell enough to go to your GP this is when you should come and see Dr Bains. Your drive and vitality will increase and your energy levels will rise.
+ What does a consultation with Dr Bains include?
- Consultation which lasts up to 60 minutes
- Ongoing clinical support via email/phone
- This is a very bespoke management plan to get the best outcome possible
- Tests are not compulsory, should the doctor suggest a test, they are at an extra cost depending on what is required and lab charges. The exact amount will differ according to whether you're a male or female and your age.
- If you feel you have other, more complicated factors such as hormonal imbalance, we suggest booking in for the detailed Full Medical Consultation with blood tests.
- This is generally done 3-4 months after the initial consultation to reassess management and adjust where necessary.
- Thereafter, we recommend a follow up on month 9 and yearly after that.
New Patient Consultation 60 minutes
- Consultation £250
Follow-up Consultation 20 minutes
- Consultation £85
How to budget for the year
- Initial outlay will be consultation £250
- Prescription: this will depend on individual circumstances. Clients are encouraged to take their time to decide what they would like to do.
- Supplementation: this will depend on your individual circumstances again and you can choose to source your own supplements or we can direct you to websites that we have vetted.
Any questions? Contact us here quickly: