One gram/ 2 mL of Mg is administered in the muscle or intravenously as part ingredient of the Myers' Cocktail. It generally treats low levels of magnesium in the blood. Additionally, magnesium reduces lactic acid which causes post exercise pain.
Other benefits include:
- Assists in energy regeneration
- Lowers blood pressure and increases levels of antioxidant enzymes
- Inhibits platelet dependant thrombosis
- Helps relax muscle
- Eliminates spasms
+ Who carries out the consultation and procedure?
- The consultation and full procedure is carried out by our IV Physiologist. Your initial consultation is complimentary and if deemed suitable you'll receive the procedure straight away.
- If you prefer a Doctor there is a surcharge of £40, please request upon booking.
This is based on 2ml of Magnesium. This also includes a complementary consultation with our IV Physiologist.
- £189 for a course of 6 of Magnesium injections (save 10%)
- £15 for each extra B12/ B complex/ Magnesium given at the same time
Booking fee applies to new clients and practitioner consultations redeemable against treatment
*Nutrient blood testing facilities available. We will advice you during the consultation