Ear Lobe Rejuvenation
This is suitable for
- someone in whom earrings don't sit flat anymore
- wrinkly, crepey ear lobes and tragus
- slightly large ear holes (very large requires surgery)
- uneven ear lobes
It is a 2 part process whereby
1) New collagen growth is stimulated by causing collagen bundling and repair. This process goes on for 3-6 months, with maximum results in 3-4 months. New collagen formed then stays and degenerates as per the normal ageing process.
2) Hyaluronic acid filler is used to shape the ear lobes and volumise it, giving an immediate result which can last from 6 months to a few years. This will vary in different people but results last much longer than fillers in the face as the ears do not move.
It can be done in one long appointment, with a break in between to allow the collagen contraction to settle in- please allow at least 1/2 to 1 hour break. Filler is then applied later. Alternatively, it can be done in 2 separate appointments. Please allow around 1.5 hours at least for the long appointment.
£300 for both ears
Example of what Earlobe Rejuvenation can do for you.