Chronic Fatigue Treatment in London
Fatigue creeps up on us, it starts with an off day here and there, we start saying no to a night out, or no to another session at the gym, we get an extra hours sleep but yet do not wake up refreshed. Exercise is not invigorating anymore, it just makes you feel more tired, achy and sore; and a night sat on the sofa feels incredibly seductive.
For many this is how it remains for years and may eventually get better, for some it could get worse and if you are lucky you get a medical label, such as, chronic fatigue syndrome, meaning that you will be recognised by the NHS instead of people labelling you as being lazy.
To reach chronic fatigue it is a complex chain of events which comprises of lifestyles, dietary factors, environmental insults, hormones and genetics. A lot of people find that fatigue type syndromes are closely linked to hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and food intolerances. We want to get to the root of your symptoms and educate you in managing this problem for life.
+ What does a consultation with Dr Bains include?
- Consultation which lasts up to 60 minutes
- Ongoing clinical support via email/phone
- This is a very bespoke management plan to get the best outcome possible
- Tests are not compulsory, should the doctor suggest a test, they are at an extra cost depending on what is required and lab charges. The exact amount will differ according to whether you're a male or female and your age.
- If you feel you have other, more complicated factors such as hormonal imbalance, we suggest booking in for the detailed Full Medical Consultation with blood tests.
- This is generally done 3-4 months after the initial consultation to reassess management and adjust where necessary.
- Thereafter, we recommend a follow up on month 9 and yearly after that.
New Patient Consultation 60 minutes
- Consultation Dr Harpal £265
- Consultation Dr Baldeep £200
- Interpretation package £100 (not compulsory). Should you wish to carry out tests, this package includes: phlebotomy, written interpretation and a 20 minute discussion with the Doctor once you've received your report.
Follow-up Consultation 20 minutes
- Consultation £85
How to budget for the year
- Prescription: this will depend on individual circumstances. Clients are encouraged to take their time to decide what they would like to do.
- Supplementation: this will depend on your individual circumstances again and you can choose to source your own supplements or we can direct you to websites that we have vetted.
Any questions? Contact us here quickly: