Adrenal Fatigue Treatment in London
The adrenal glands produce hormones which are responsible for the fight or flight response; very useful if you are faced with a tiger but constant release of small quantities of the stress hormone over long periods of time gives rise to adrenal fatigue. It commonly manifests as continually decreasing ability to cope, where you are tired for no reason, you are feeling run down or overwhelmed, have difficulty bouncing back from illnesses and crave salty and sweet snacks. Many people may find they have a low blood pressure, for which they are applauded, when you should really be questioning why you have this low blood pressure, as this can be a symptom of adrenal fatigue.
Most people go through life simply coping or living sub-optimally and some people may have incidences which push them over the edge, for example, an emotional stress, such as death of a loved one or divorce, or a physical stress, such as, major surgery, an accident or child birth. In some people these are triggering events as well.
Dr Bains will work with you to find ways of managing your symptoms and find long-term solutions.
+ What does a consultation with Dr Bains include?
- Consultation which lasts up to 60 minutes
- Ongoing clinical support via email/phone
- This is a very bespoke management plan to get the best outcome possible
- Tests are not compulsory, should the doctor suggest a test, they are at an extra cost depending on what is required and lab charges. The exact amount will differ according to whether you're a male or female and your age.
- If you feel you have other, more complicated factors such as hormonal imbalance, we suggest booking in for the detailed Full Medical Consultation with blood tests.
- This is generally done 3-4 months after the initial consultation to reassess management and adjust where necessary.
- Thereafter, we recommend a follow up on month 9 and yearly after that.
New Patient Consultation 60 minutes
- Consultation £250
Follow-up Consultation 20 minutes
- Consultation £85
How to budget for the year
- Prescription: this will depend on individual circumstances. Clients are encouraged to take their time to decide what they would like to do.
- Supplementation: this will depend on your individual circumstances again and you can choose to source your own supplements or we can direct you to websites that we have vetted.
Any Questions? Contact us here quickly: